Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Have a Punk Rock Cuppa

Last night after work, my three-year old daughter and my husband had their nightly dance party in our office while I worked on today's entry.   Somehow, their dancing to The Clash (for a three-year old, she has good musical taste), lead me to Make International and their awesome Punk Rock Range of mugs.

The mugs, designed by Keith Brymer Jones, feature clever takes on well-known  lyrics by bands like the Sex Pistols, The Clash and Nirvana.  And of course, what Punk would be complete without the iconic safety pin?



So, while you may spend your Saturday nights curled up on the couch with a cuppa, watching  Law and Order instead of clubbing, you can still claim to be just a little bit Punk Rock.

My google-fu might be broken today, but I can't seem to find a store that carries these in the States.  But, fear not, you can order directly from Make International.  The mugs start at £12.25, which is about $20.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. You have made my day - Lulu.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...