Jao Limited is a family company run by Gale and her father David Mayron (a former pharmaceutical chemist), from a small town right outside of Philadelphia. They make eco-friendly, multi-use body products that are loaded with botanicals and have no dyes, petroleum or artificial fragrances. They also make, and I am really not kidding, the best hand sanitizer I have ever used, Jao Hand Refresher. But, to just talk about the Hand Refresher, would be doing the company a great disservice, because the other products in their line are all really worth checking out.
The folks over at Jao were nice enough to send me a selection of products to review and, even better, to give away to one of my lucky readers (details at the bottom of the review).
LipJao has SPF 15, Lysine, Calendula, Chamomile Oil extracts and 34% Shea Butter. I am not sure which of those ingredients gave me such soft lips, but I am loving all of them.
Time for my favorite product I was given to review - the Jao Hand Refresher.
But you don't have to take my word for it - you can enter to win a Daily Travel Pak ($30) includes:
- 1oz jar of Jao Serious Moisture™
- 2oz bottle of Jao Hand Refresher™
- LipJao™ lip balm
Here is how can you enter:
1) Head on over to Jao's website and browse their selection of great products. Then come back here and leave me a comment about why you would like to win.
You can get an extra entry each for (leave me a comment and let me know as well) :
1) "Liking" us on Facebook
2) Blogging about or sharing this entry
The Winner will be picked at random and announced Monday, April 11th.
|All images courtesy of Jao Limited.|
* A note about reviews on Lulu. I am a strong believer in editorial integrity. Any reviews, positive or negative, are my own opinion and are not influenced by any company or organization. Basically, if I say I like it - I really did.