Sunday, January 2, 2011

Papaya!

Hi, I am Lulu and I have a serious weakness for three things: vintage photography, flowers and all things pretty.  So, the first time I stumbled upon PAPAYA!, my heart skipped a beat. 

Mother and daughter design team Gina and Anahata Katkin founded a company that holds Creative Abandon as the company credo, and you only have to look at their design offerings to see that they most definitely hold true to it.

Their prints are lush blends of vintage ephemera, quotes and graphic elements that together create their uniquely beautiful designs.







PAPAYA! has applied these iconic images to wide range of lifestyle and stationary products. While their small Giclee prints are currently a very affordable $48,  I am personally in love with their postcard collections - which allows me to brighten the mailboxes of friends and keep on budget as well.  Their greeting cards are also great for framing.

all images courtesy of PAPAYA!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. You have made my day - Lulu.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...